What's new

General Forex trading, best pair profits

Every trader has their own profitable pairs. Some find EURUSD and some JPYUSD or exotic currency pairs.

There is no correct pair that suits all traders because the strategies are different and the trading methods vary.

Major parities are the best one. they make sinusoidal price changes so that you can get profit anyhow.

Major currency pairs are the best currency pairs as they are more stable and provide higher liquidity than minor and exotic currency pairs. Due to high liquidity, the major currency pairs offer tighter spreads.

Every trader has their own profitable pairs. Some find EURUSD and some JPYUSD or exotic currency pairs.

There is no correct pair that suits all traders because the strategies are different and the trading methods vary.
I agree! Still beginners should start trading with more stable currency pairs.

True but eurusd from my experience I found it stable and fare movement of the market I really think it a good pair for beginners.

@sentie GBP/JPY is a profitable rate due to the higher interest rate and stability of the currency pairs. But I mostly prefer trading EUR/USD.

Beginners should prefer trading the major currency pairs as they are more stable than minor and exotic currency pairs. They are more predictable and hence are profitable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.