What's new

Looking for the best Forex Trading Strategy

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Bro! really, there is no perfect strategy and no one will share his/her with you. You need to choose a style of trading (Reversals, breakouts, trend pullbacks) and find an edge and style. Keep trading and doing post-analysis until you figure out your. strategy.

Completely agree with ik1730. U need to find your own style and strategy. Will depend on your available funds, how much risk you can take, your temperament, and what you want to achieve by trading. It may be really hard at first but you need to keep trying and practicing till you get to know yourself better as a trader. At first it may not even seem like a strategy. I did random things just to get the feel of the market and how I would react to different situations.

What really helps is to choose one currency pair and study its historial price movements. Then you can decide the entry and exit points based on some chosen rules. Also can choose different time frames and perform trades. But on demo account only, for some time. This gives you some idea of how to start trading and making your own strategy. I keep noting down my traders… this also helped me decide my strategy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.