attached

also in a gb aud bye trade looking for 20 pip

Attachments

• ga buy.png
    ga buy.png
    385.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Forex Jupiter.ex5
    195.9 KB · Views: 70
Hey, can you please share the system? I've been looking for this system/ea for days now. It seems very promising.
So far nobody is sharing it for free around. i have also looked for it. but like any indicator/system you need to do your own analysis also. btw some online stores are selling it for usd 35.

Hey, can you please share the system? I've been looking for this system/ea for days now. It seems very promising.
Also, from what i have read so far from other users, it's working good on M30 and above time frames. If you get it try on higher time frames.

Also, from what i have read so far from other users, it's working good on M30 and above time frames. If you get it try on higher time frames.

This works best on any tf as long as you take trades from major level bounces... I am in a gb use sell with around 22 pips in profits

Attachments

• gb us.png
    gb us.png
    307.9 KB · Views: 22
This works best on any tf as long as you take trades from major level bounces... I am in a gb use sell with around 22 pips in profits
Thanks for sharing the screen shot, but if you see on m15 it gave a SELL - BUY - SELL... check on m30 did it just give one Sell signal? And yes, I totally agree with you that trades need to be taken from major levels. Use these systems as an alert and do not blindly take entries. If you could check how it performs on htf like h1 and h4?

Thanks for sharing the screen shot, but if you see on m15 it gave a SELL - BUY - SELL... check on m30 did it just give one Sell signal? And yes, I totally agree with you that trades need to be taken from major levels. Use these systems as an alert and do not blindly take entries. If you could check how it performs on htf like h1 and h4?

The reason for the sell on this trade was that price retested the major level (as indicated on both the attached images) The thin gold line (on the first chart ) shows a minor level that NEEDED to be broken for the buy trade to be considered.

The second chart shows the major level (that I mark over the weekends) a price which had not been retested by the banks on that trading session (EU session)... so nullifying the first sell trade (I use two retests as a minimum before confirming a trade) And so this is the reason I did to take the first sell trade.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    416.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 2.png
    2.png
    293.1 KB · Views: 18
I shared the indicator above but it needs to be educated....in the meantime, I just bought usd cad

Attachments

• us cad.png
    us cad.png
    318.9 KB · Views: 18
  • trade ppstone.png
    trade ppstone.png
    287.2 KB · Views: 15

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.