What's new

General Forex Jupiter looking for a programmer

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes
attached to this post.... goodluck using this system....once again do not take all trades fired off by this system. Only those where prices reject a major level.
Thank you for your reply and indicator.
Currently I have Oracle Scalper and Forex Jupiter which have not had good results.
Both are automatic versions, I would like to ask you, do you have a way to make money with these two indicators?
Hoping to get some advice.

There has been no good way to really make money in forex trading, this has been very confusing, if you have good trading strategies and suggestions, I am looking forward to your sharing.
Thank you for your timely reply to me every time. Thank you.

Thank you for your reply and indicator.
Currently I have Oracle Scalper and Forex Jupiter which have not had good results.
Both are automatic versions, I would like to ask you, do you have a way to make money with these two indicators?
Hoping to get some advice.

There has been no good way to really make money in forex trading, this has been very confusing, if you have good trading strategies and suggestions, I am looking forward to your sharing.
Thank you for your timely reply to me every time. Thank you.

IMHO, no automated strategies work except for high frequency trading done by the banks (inside of the bid and offer i.e the spread) when the banks want to ofset their long or short positions.

The reason is that automation is unable to look at major areas of support and resstance.

I am marking these levels over the weekend and take trades when prices bounces from them

For example I have attached a chart marking the levels on eur nzd as I am looking for a sell...these levels are past price action which you have to see and train your eyes to look out for. No indicators that I am aware of mark these major levels with precision i.e levels where buyers and sellers exist.

If it makes any difference, I am presently in a buy on gold @2146.90 looking for 2152 am not posting the chart because that constitutes a trade recomendation and I am not legally qualified to do so :)

Attachments

• ez.png
    ez.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 9

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.