What's new

Best scalping strategy for forex trading

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes
There are several scalping strategies. Every strategy has its own values and limitations. However, in my perspective Relative Strength Index(RSI) strategy is best due to easy formulas for calculation and analysis of market trends.

There are several scalping strategies, but according to my point of view, using relative strength index(RSI) as an indicator is best as it is much simpler to understand.

strategy comes after back testing 1000 times nothing is easy when its scalping but surrely you can become succesful scalping if you can make quick decisions

The forex scalping strategy is just like any other scalping strategy – you want to bring the market almost to its stop loss level and then get out of the trade. The best scalping strategy is to use a currency that has more volatility than others, which means that the spread between your bid and ask will be less than in other currencies.

The greatest forex scalping tactics include leveraged trading. In the forex market, leverage is a method that lets the traders take money from a broker in order to acquire more exposure to the market while only investing a tiny portion of the overall asset value.

Scalping strategy is only profitable in Asian sessions but they fail in London and New York sessions when the volatility is high.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.