What's new

Free EA - Non Martingale + Fast Scalping - Best free EA ever

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes
based on your testing it seems this EA is not profitable at all :X3: any recommendations then of which one at least stable profit
Yes this is not a reliable EA in my humble opinion. So far I think that "Life Changer EA" is worth to try with if you are interested (just check out this EA by using the following link and read as many comments as you can for more info and insights, pay more attention to many of the comments by the user called "Kalewipoeg" which posted a lot of his own recommendations and settings. Personally I think his thoughts and sharing are quite helpful and his settings are considered to be much safer to use in my humble opinion. Hope that it would be helpful for you too.
": https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/page-82#post-147375). Just that you would need to learn how to limit your risks so that your profits would be better secured in the long run. This principle would apply to all EA of your choice, learn to limit your risk first before you try to earn any amount of money with any EA or strategy. Wish you all the best in your search, take good care and God bless:)

The strategy of adding positions? Now I want to find some trend strategies. The strategy with stop loss can ensure the safety of funds. So far, I haven't found a good EA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.