What's new

Free EA - Non Martingale + Fast Scalping - Best free EA ever

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes
Thank you for sharing, can you also share here what's your best setting? We can go from there on demo account and come back with a result. Anyway, I'm also looking for a one shot one one kill EA, anyone has it?

EA named Generic TLP - maded by tradelikeprou

Let's discuss to find the best settings

use this and in moderation, also use good management analyzing the ideal setup for your operational
Thanks for the EA. I did notice in your backtests that you used a whooping $100,000,000. That's not at all realistic. $10,000 is more like it. Nevertheless, I will try this on demo to check its performance.

Thanks once again.

this Multi Lot Scalper EA has been tool one of my favorite. it will you succeed too but first test it on demo before real account
Are you trading this EA live?? I have downloaded and will test it on demo. I'd like to know a few things though. What Timeframe does it work on? What's the minimum account balance for the EA to work optimally?

It looks like a very promising EA. Will test and get back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.