What's new

I want to code EA/indicator for you for FREE

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

richardmai

hi, guys

I'm Richard , a software programmer+trader with 15 years coding experience,
for interacting all best trading ideas , I'd like help you code your EA or indicator ideas for free.
Yes, totally free.

Please reply this thread about what's the indicator/EA idea you want , for example :

At 15 minutes chart, sell EUR/USD when touching the Boll band's up trend + AUDUSD is falling .

Or you can draw some the idea in a chart or paper.

Thanks
Richard
serious forex trader
10th Oct 2023

can you explain both please ,i just tried to code and i managed to code an EA where u can add any arrow indicator and it will trade when the arrow appear on the chart.so i want to Finnish that then also want to add alerts to an indicator .soo if u can explain to me how to do it please,

hi, guys

for interacting all best trading ideas , I'd like help you code your EA or indicator ideas for free.
Yes, totally free.

Please reply this thread about what's the indicator/EA idea you want , for example :

At 15 minutes chart, sell EUR/USD when touching the Boll band's up trend + AUDUSD is falling .

Thanks
Richard
serious forex trader
10th Oct 2023
hiii Sir.. need ur email or whatsapp.. i have some ideas about indicators and EAs to make my own... for that i need ur help

very cool, the best service i have seen. anyone have a best indicator ?
yes, we build indicator base on big data , no-lagging data. For example ,following chart is one of our model, updated today 22th Oct 2023 .

EUR/USD pause falling this 2 weeks, is the EUR/USD down trend ended ? don't be too optimistic. please check this chart, the blue line is our model indicator, the model value has droped to the low of Nov 2022 (0.9824 ) , right now the EUR/USD close price is 1.0594 , there is still a long way to drop if this prediction is correct.
1697946062649.png

hi, guys

Yes, totally free.

Thanks
Richard
serious forex trader
10th Oct 2023
I need an ea that can stop existing ea when reaching certain profit in dollars. Is that possible ?

I need an ea that can stop existing ea when reaching certain profit in dollars. Is that possible ?I need an ea that can stop existing ea when reaching certain profit in dollars. Is that possible ?I need an ea that can stop existing ea when reaching certain profit in dollars. Is that possible ?

Hello Mr. Richardmai. Maybe you have working EA and maybe can you share it? :)
yea, ziggy , you're so clever that you know we have some great EA. but for now we are only hosting our EA in our dedicator server , for managing account, sorry not for sale at the moment.
But I can def share you some base EA which will help you improving winning rate, for example position auto management EA ( auto set SL/TP , auto moving stop loss, auto close all when the total profit > x dollars etc) , if you are interested , PM me or add telelgram +8618028135133 , I can share to you .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.