What's new

Free EA - Non Martingale + Fast Scalping - Best free EA ever

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Please I will like to know if this EA can work with indices such as Nasdaq 100 and what currency pair is best for the bot, have you done your proper testing.

its need test for a long run to see how profitble thies ea. For ea with high aggresif everyone especially nubie will like it

Is there anyone try this EA yet? I wonder is this EA work and is there any setting to try? Will love to hear some opinions or feedback about this EA..Cheers

EA named Generic TLP - maded by tradelikeprou

Let's discuss to find the best settings

use this and in moderation, also use good management analyzing the ideal setup for your operational
Nothing gets me works up more than people going around saying something is best when it's not.

But if it works for you.. then cheers to you mate.

I only want an ea that can make me $300 a month.. from where I'm from.. it's enough to make me live like a king

Please provide a history of a real acc.
Not a back test cause it's false representation.

Please provide settings
Please don't charge us cause after all.. you make money from it while you sleep and it might make you feel better knowing that you're helping less fortunate cause let's face it..

No millionaire is in here trying to find an EA to make him/money.

If you have an ea that made more money that it lost every single day with less drawdown.. we'd probably be not be in these forums still searching the golden goose. It might not exist even .. who know

I am very happy with QE. One of the best EAs around and have been getting good results from it. Exactly what I am looking for as a trader, as due to family commitments, I need to take steps back to automate trading. QE has been able to deliver my requirements so far. Kudos to the team and looking forward to even more successes with the team!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.