What's new

best indicator for scalping?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
The best indicator for scalping is a trending market, since trends move in a direction and therefore provide the opportunity to make money. So follow the trend, i.e., the market movement, which ideally has a clearly defined direction, bullish or bearish.

I think trend indicators are best for scalping. Moving averages used in combination with Bollinger bands and Relative Strength Index works well for scalpers.

Scalping requires a quick strategy and good technical analysis. Moving Averages, RSI, and ATR indicators come in handy for scalping and other short-term trading strategies.

Trend indicators work well for scalping, as the trends in the market move in a direction and generate opportunities for making money. We must also consider true price action so as to have support and resistance.

Indicators are mostly lagging so using it to pick a trade would most times give you lagging signals too when the move is almost over. Stick to analyzing the market direction on the higher time frame and use your lower time frame to pick entries with price action
After all, the indicator gives a signal after a trend changes due to a very slow process, so it is seen that a move is lost, we join the market, so it is often difficult to do market analysis.

I agree with fellow traders. Indicators are probabilities, they don’t guarantee success. Still, you can take help from indicators like moving averages and RSI for scalping.

I have this none repaint indicator and will do well with a higher time frame direction indicator as it runs on 5 mins and shows you 15 mins trend. Anyone who has a 1 hr or 4 hrs trends indicator?

Attachments

• FixScalper.ex4
    22.3 KB · Views: 11

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.