What's new

Best ways to learn about Forex trading

men12

There are many ways to learn about Forex trading; the best way for you will depend on your learning style. Here are some suggestions:

• Read books or articles about Forex trading. A lot of information is available online, and in print, so you can find sources that suit your learning style.
  • Take an online course. These can be interactive and provide a more hands-on approach than simply reading about Forex trading.
  • Use demo accounts to practice trading. Many brokerages offer these, which can be a great way to experience them without risking any real money.
  • Join a local meetup or online community devoted to Forex trading. This will allow you to network with other traders and learn from their experiences.

In addition to all of them, patience and determination is the first rule in my opinion.

I'd say hours and hours of studying chart patterns, demo trading and backtesting on simulators.
Cheers!

I tried FX Replay this week, not for seeing if something was profitable... but to 'get the reps in' on the trading strategy I was practising. I feel that is a solid way of education... 2 years worth of entries in a single working day!

You can learn about forex from earnforex.com, forexfactory.com or my best forex leaning website. Babypips.com is my number 1 learning website.
However, you can make use of automated aforex softwares that think for you, even while asleep.

You can download and test the profitable premium ea above on EURUSD 5 Minutes Timeframe before you buy it on the authentic metaquotes Website.

Wishing you all the best in your forex trading journey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.