What's new

Which strategy of forex is the best and fully safe?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes
I been trying to find a strategy that works for me but still nothing and it's been 5 years since I started with trading.
I hope to find the right strategy that will be working for me.

Normaly i go with the trend on the retracing, along with the trend lines and MA's & alos pattern formation, if any of this 3 matches i enter trade.

They say there is no way one can be a hundred percent in forex. The good thing you can do is to have a good risk to reward ratio like 1:3 or 1:5. With this, even if you have a win rate of 45%, you will definitely have profit.

I think price action is the best to trade forex successfully but always do some practice with demo account and then start real trading.

Not everyone like using price action only. There are plenty of successful strategies that use indicators too.

Everyone has their own trading style, it's not the same for everyone. Find what works for you and do some back testing.

I think price action with simple moving averages works well and u can additionally use any oscillator for confirmation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.