What's new

Strategy Is it possible to focus only on forex strategy and try to master it ?

Thasang

I have thing of lacking respect on the systems I've been using , I want to focus on one thing but it's hard to do it , I don't what's going on in mind brain ,

In fact, many successful forex traders specialize in one or a few specific trading strategies and become experts in those strategies.

The key to mastering a forex strategy is to develop a deep understanding of the underlying principles and to gain experience in applying the strategy in various market conditions. This requires a lot of practice, discipline, and patience.

It's also important to note that mastering a single forex strategy may not be enough to consistently make profits in the forex market. Markets are dynamic and constantly changing, so it's important to stay up-to-date on market trends and be willing to adapt your strategy as needed.

Overall, focusing on mastering a single forex strategy can be a worthwhile approach for traders who are dedicated to putting in the time and effort required to develop expertise in that area.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.