What's new

100% accurate indicator is not possible.

Hi Friends,

I checked more than 10000 indicators but no one 100% accurate. NRP (Non repaint indicator) is Identify after three or more candle move. Trend lines concerned indicator is indicate after three or four candle that is also after close is confirmation. So, no one 100% accurate. If any are you know? please inform and give that link for me

yes, the thing is all indicators derive the numbers from actual price so most will be either lagging or recalculating

I think the search we all make is for indicators that respond faster to price and yet don't recalculate too often, we want intelligent indicators, but most indicators come with the capacity to calculate based on previous candle so that the signals don't repaint

Hi Friends,

I checked more than 10000 indicators but no one 100% accurate. NRP (Non repaint indicator) is Identify after three or more candle move. Trend lines concerned indicator is indicate after three or four candle that is also after close is confirmation. So, no one 100% accurate. If any are you know? please inform and give that link for me
u r right there is no indicator or ea which give u best result

Indicators are designed to work on prices over a period of time or better still on previous prices, so it will definitely lag or delay. No indicator can predict/forecast the future price. so you are before of getting a system, with a combination of several indicators including an indicator that would give volume. if all point in the same direction, then there's a higher probability that trade will go that way. Brokers know it wont predict the future that's the reason they give traders as much as possible indicator. Price action is still the way to go in my opinion.

Indicators are designed to work on prices over a period of time or better still on previous prices, so it will definitely lag or delay. No indicator can predict/forecast the future price. so you are before of getting a system, with a combination of several indicators including an indicator that would give volume. if all point in the same direction, then there's a higher probability that trade will go that way. Brokers know it wont predict the future that's the reason they give traders as much as possible indicator. Price action is still the way to go in my opinion.
I agree, price action is key. Being new to trading, I have downloaded many indicators. Going back they look great, try them on a live trade and the trade goes in the opposite direction. Good indicators can be used as confirmation of our decision to take a trade.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.