What's new

Strategy Make 100 cent to $1000 in just 1 day with 5x profit trading

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes
here is this indicator, and the trading scheme itself is in manual mode. wait for the 2nd wave to appear and enter the trade

Attachments

• MT4 Elliot Wave.mq4
    90.3 KB · Views: 46
I think tahts will blow our acount. Because thats indicator repaint. So we must be carefulli when entri to market.

View attachment 21588
Or you can use MA 200 and EMA 50 to get the signal. Entry buy when candle above those MA and entry Sell when below it. Use SLTP 1:3. When you profit 5times in 100 cent account with compounding system MM100% your account will be more than $1000. Try it. You wanna lose if blowing 100cent account. Make sure you have more than $5 equity in your wallet. Have a try.
Next i will show you the entire system.
can you send detail of this strategy more?

Hello there,
I have a great formula to gain profit $1000 from 100 cent in just 1 day with 5x profit trading.
Sound great right? but it is aint easy. You know the market is very volatile and unpredictable. But as a human with God give may thing to unsolve in our brain and mind, we can find the solution.
The key is no margin error on 5 times trading.
The key is compounding. Profit once then add it to your equity and trade again and compounding again.
SLTP is 1:3. 1 is your SL and 3 is your TP.
MM is 100% so if you loss 1 entry the you lose it 10 cent equity. So don lose.
Make it profit in 5 time trade only and you will have $1000 from your $1. Trust me.
Next i will show you the trading system.
View attachment 21522
How it works?

View attachment 21588
Or you can use MA 200 and EMA 50 to get the signal. Entry buy when candle above those MA and entry Sell when below it. Use SLTP 1:3. When you profit 5times in 100 cent account with compounding system MM100% your account will be more than $1000. Try it. You wanna lose if blowing 100cent account. Make sure you have more than $5 equity in your wallet. Have a try.
Next i will show you the entire system.
Fair System
Looks interesting and the entry and exit strategy is very low risk so lets roll!
Not much to loose
One question
Where are the files?

you don't have much to lose, you just have to get the right entry. there are many ways to trade in the M1 area. i am currently trying with different moving average lines.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.