What's new

High Gain Robot v3 download free best robot forex 100%

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

imanstar

this forex robot is created based on the popular three strategies: MACD, RSI, Stochastic, CCI, Moving averages. You can make decent money even you can use these strategies in your manual trading.

This robot use trailing stops for each strategy and there are setting for Monday market start and Friday market end.

This robot only works on the mt4 platform. The robot creator said that you can get the most profitable results in a 5M time frame. You can use any currency pairs you like to use.

Also, we recommend using a low spread broker for any robot trading. You know spread is a vital issue for profit tracking and stop losses. We found ICMarkets is one of the best low spread brokers as well as a regulated broker.

The profitability of this forex EA is also awesome, you can easily multiply your gain using this expert advisor. Please test it before going to the real account. When you test you will get the results.

You can find the free download link from the button below.

Step 2: Download the EA’s file.

Step 3: Install the EA to your MT4 platform

Step 4: Run the EA to your demo account first

Step 5: After testing, if profits go to real account

Step 6: Make Profit

Attachments

• High-Gain-Robot-v3.rar
    255.3 KB · Views: 192
I bought EA Odin but I don't have a set file koni brings profit. I would ask someone who has good files to send me. or if anyone has any suggestions for me. Thanks in advance

Is it free because old? Always have mix results with free EA. I feel sometimes would be best to get a developer

this forex robot is created based on the popular three strategies: MACD, RSI, Stochastic, CCI, Moving averages. You can make decent money even you can use these strategies in your manual trading.

This robot use trailing stops for each strategy and there are setting for Monday market start and Friday market end.

This robot only works on the mt4 platform. The robot creator said that you can get the most profitable results in a 5M time frame. You can use any currency pairs you like to use.

Also, we recommend using a low spread broker for any robot trading. You know spread is a vital issue for profit tracking and stop losses. We found ICMarkets is one of the best low spread brokers as well as a regulated broker.

The profitability of this forex EA is also awesome, you can easily multiply your gain using this expert advisor. Please test it before going to the real account. When you test you will get the results.

This is a super high return and also super high risk EA in my opinion. For your info, I have tested it some time ago, sorry too bad I forgot what settings I used for this EA as all along I also have been testing many other EA as well, all I could remember was, yes, it was able to gain fast profit within a short time, but yet it was able to gain very high drawdown percentage and account could be easily blown. Not a safe EA to be used for long term use in my view. Having said that, no harm to test it on demo only to see how it works and do try to make adjustments to the settings for better risk control. Better test it for months and not days or weeks so that you will see how it actually perform and also witness the potential risks involved. Wish you guys all the best in your trading tests and journey.

Thanks

Live statement in this robot that I implemented myself

Is there a setting recommendation for the robot?
What's the difference between
EURUSD-143077348.ex4 and
EURUSD-250576253.ex.4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.