What's new

Profitable EA High Gain EA grinding ea

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Menzi

Here's the good EA which most of there Telegram Channels like to sell it for $500

Use this EA on M1 or anytime frame of your choice, test on demo first grind @20 points.

Use VPS, i recommend to use on GU, EU and USDCHF.

Good luck!:cool:

Attachments

• High-Gain-Robot.ex4
    115 KB · Views: 98
Here's the good EA which most of there Telegram Channels like to sell it for $500

Use this EA on M1 or anytime frame of your choice, test on demo first grind @20 points.

Use VPS, i recommend to use on GU, EU and USDCHF.

Good luck!:cool:

did you test with TICK DATA SUITE?

Thank you for your share for the high gain grinding ea, is there any live account experience using this ea

Please forget about using it on any live account(s). Just try it on demo accounts for your own best safety and I'm sure soon you'll find it to be quite profitable and able to earn a good profit over a short period of time, yet it would also be super risky in terms of blowing accounts too especially if you don't have a large leverage. For those who are interested, please just try it on demo only for at least a few months, continue to tweak your settings to help reduce your risks or else, your accounts would be easily gone pretty soon. All the best to those who would like to test this EA. Whatever you do, please remember well to control your risks as much as possible, stay safe and keep safe as always.

Last but not least, just as the name stated, it's a HIGH GAIN ROBOT, meaning: High gain = High risks. It's that simple.

Thank you for your share for the high gain grinding ea, is there any live account experience using this ea

I'm going to try them out, it makes me a little happy.
Ya it's good to be happy, no problem. Just make sure that you won't use it on live account or else when account blown you would end up in tears and no more being happy. Only use it on live account if you have tested on demo for months and found settings that really work well for you. Wish you all the best. Have fun with all your tests, be safe and stay safe.

Last edited:
Personally speaking, I would be doubtful on how many people actually would use it on live accounts. The fact of the matter is, in my personal experience of testing this EA in the past, it has indeed proven to be profitable at first, but what happened after was, it was also super crazy risky and was able to produce a huge drawdown that could easily blow up any account. As the result, I just stopped all my tests with this EA. Imagine if you witnessed such danger happened with this EA, would you still be willing and continue to use it on any live account? I would highly doubt so.
Anyway, if anyone have tested on live accounts and got good results, feel free to share with all of us your proof of success and EA settings. Till then, take good care everyone, learn to be safe by testing on demo only for at least a few months and all the best to all those who are (or who wish to proceed) testing with this EA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.