What's new

Is it possible to make money every day from trading?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Forex is a very good trading market. Traders can start this business with a small amount of capital. Therefore, traders need to focus on managing their capital well so that they can profit from forex effectively. In my case, I learned proper money management strategy from my broker free educational course.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not possible to make a profit every day. Because market volatility is not always the same. Therefore, it is necessary to increase the profit percentage and survive in trading. And you have to rely on trading analysis. If there is a mistake in the analysis of trading, then we have to learn from that mistake.

Yes, it is possible to make money but to make money in trading, you have to invest in it and take certain risks to achieve profits. It is possible to lose money as well, but with the right focus and strategy, it is possible to make consistent profit in trading.

Psychology & Risk Management plays a huge role and I'm trying to get that down pack. Good luck.

It is not possible to make a profit every day in trading. Some time is to take the loss. Proper money management and risk management need to be maintained to trade. If a trader cannot maintain risk management, he cannot make a consistent profit. The brokers help a lot to make a consistent profit.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is possible to make consistent profits, but you have to trade harder and build a good strategy that has no flaws when going live.

And beginners should focus more on learning about forex rather than consistent profit because it takes a lot of time to gain experience to make stable profits.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.