What's new

20% return per month is it Possible?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rohitapps47

hello friend i want to know anybody here constantly earning 10 to 20% return per month from forex or commodity? please share your experience it would be appretiated:)Ok hand

Yes, it is possible because you can earn a lot of money in Forex this month but you have to pay attention to money management. It is possible to make 100% profit per month in trading but it becomes very risky so I never expect to get 100% per month. If you want to earn 20% per month, you can, but in this case, you must trade at 1: 2 risk-reward. Because if you don't notice the risk-reward, at the end of the month you will see that you are in loss.

yeah you can earn a lot but you need to invest your time to make money and you have to learn so many thing that will take some time.

hello friend i want to know anybody here constantly earning 10 to 20% return per month from forex or commodity? please share your experience it would be appretiated:)Ok hand
Possible but hard. Unless you have an in-depth knowledge of price action and you follow a trading plan according to which you set your daily goals, it's hard but not impossible to achieve 20% return in a month.

I think 1% is not that difficult but it really depends on the market that suit with your strategy. For me, I prefer to trade with trend market because I can scale in my position and get much more reward.

10 % percent is reachable.

You need 0.5% profit on your capital every tradingday in a month. That is reachable

If you like 20% a month.

You need 1% profit on your capital every tradingday.

Of course, it is possible, but Proper Money Management and Risk Management need to be controlled. It is not impossible to gain 20%, but this target may not be met due to market volatility. So you have to think positive. Forex trading must have a target, but if that target is never met, negative emotions cannot be brought. You always have to trade with a positive mindset.

It is very possible to achieve 20% monthly although that will take lot of experience and skill set. If you hope to achieve this then i suggest you concentrate on first acquired knowldge and then always be patient to wait for the right setup

Yes..i make my income with trading.. But it takes hard and pain to with what i earn now:barefoot:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.