What's new

We offer you a strategy called "One trade per week"

Tamil_Forexx

The essence of the system is that on Monday at 9:00 Moscow time a currency chart opens (preferably GBPUSD or EURUSD). At the opening price of the 9:00 candlestick, a horizontal line is drawn, from it up and down, two horizontal lines are drawn at a distance of 20 points. For example, if, after some time, the price breaks through the upper line, a pending order with a take profit of 50 points is placed at the level of the lower line. Stop loss at the line opposite to the price of the pending order. That is 40 points.
In general, 3 developments are possible:
1) the price breaks the line, a pending order is placed at the opposite one. The price reverses, a 50-point take is triggered.
2) The price, breaking through one of the lines, continues to go in the same direction. When the price breaks the barrier +50 points relative to the breakout price, the pending order is cancelled.
3) We place a pending order, it works, but the price reverses. Stop 40 points is triggered.

Take usually works within 2 days. Sometimes more often.

This is a rough system. There are subtleties. However, I would like to test its performance in this form. That is, to find out whether it makes sense to work with her further.

I am attaching a drawing. It has a reporting candle at 7:00 due to the time difference with Moscow.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.