What's new

Suggestion EA 20 to 50 USD per day balance 3000 USD

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
I'm using an EA that approx. open 1 to 2 orders a week, due the many requirements coded in it but it gives me approx. $80- $150 on weekly base. It's all about the settings you're using. And no, I'm not using myfxbook or that kind of things to show.
Also, from my experience, BT is only good to check if the EA has potential to be profitable. BT doesn't give any clue if it is profitable in the future or not.
If I can give you some advice, daily gains can only be obtained by martingale, grid or arbitral systems. So if you're impatient to make profit, these are the systems you need to use. If you're patient enough, then you can go for a EA like I'm using, but surely get profit.
And just like other members are saying, the good EA's are not always free, but you can be profitable with a free EA if you're using the right settings. Cheers
End of trading day. 1 order EUR/USD opened today at 1 pm. Closed at 8 pm.
$136 profit. See screenshot. Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_20191220_200245.jpg
    IMG_20191220_200245.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 29
I'm using an EA that approx. open 1 to 2 orders a week, due the many requirements coded in it but it gives me approx. $80- $150 on weekly base. It's all about the settings you're using. And no, I'm not using myfxbook or that kind of things to show.
Also, from my experience, BT is only good to check if the EA has potential to be profitable. BT doesn't give any clue if it is profitable in the future or not.
If I can give you some advice, daily gains can only be obtained by martingale, grid or arbitral systems. So if you're impatient to make profit, these are the systems you need to use. If you're patient enough, then you can go for a EA like I'm using, but surely get profit.
And just like other members are saying, the good EA's are not always free, but you can be profitable with a free EA if you're using the right settings. Cheers
Care to share which ea it is, or did you code it yourself?

Care to share which ea it is, or did you code it yourself?
I'm not sharing my EA in public due the fact that some people would use it to sell.
Even without a specific set file, it would be used for resell.
So, no need to ask for the mql4 file.
I'm sorry but there are too many people who're dishonest and would use it for wrong intentions.

I'm not sharing my EA in public due the fact that some people would use it to sell.
I'm sorry but there are too many people who're dishonest and would use it for wrong intentions.
Also, this EA is not suitable for everyone because it uses margin trading. Many people don't like margin trading EA's because they don't know the essentials about margin trading. Me, for myself, I prefer working on margin trading with good MM because the losses of your balance are minimal.
But like I said, you must know the principals of margin trading and use very good MM and more important, never, ever rely everything on an EA. Always monitor your account.
Cheers

And what's the point of you saying what kind of EA you use if you're not going to share what EA it is?
It doesn't make any sense, to say that, better not to say anything.
(n)

And what's the point of you saying what kind of EA you use if you're not going to share what EA it is?
It doesn't make any sense, to say that, better not to say anything.
(n)
If you should actually read what I wrote, I don't share it in public for the reasons I stated. Really interested people who have the knowledge and know what risks are involved with this kind of EA, can always ask in PM.
So spare me your comments :cautious:

If you should actually read what I wrote, I don't share it in public for the reasons I stated. Really interested people who have the knowledge and know what risks are involved with this kind of EA, can always ask in PM.

Hi Barren

Congratulations for such a performance

Please contact me in private as I also have something interesting to say :)

Hi Barren

Congratulations for such a performance

Please contact me in private as I also have something interesting to say :)
Hi Wolf. I would like to contact in PM but it seems that since the upgrade of this site, I can't find the PM section anymore

what's name of your EA? please PM me the detail
because I'm interested
thanks

If you are willing to continously do EA forward test on demo account you would eventually found one that suits your needs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.