What's new

Pin-bar trading strategy for identifying possible setups to place highly probable trades.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Adamxifufununu

In this Strategy report, we will teach you a great price action strategy that is simple to learn and not confusing mainly because it does not require any indicators on your chart. Now I am not knocking indicators in any way. Many people use indicators to trade the market. In fact we even have indicators that we developed that help traders. Some people just like the clean look of the charts with no indicators, which is why we developed this strategy for you. Before I get into teaching you this great strategy, I am going to explain to you the core elements in price action so that you, as a trader, can be fully equipped to trade the strategy I am teaching. :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Attachments

• Price Action Pin Bar Strategy.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
In this Strategy report, we will teach you a great price action strategy that is simple to learn and not confusing mainly because it does not require any indicators on your chart. Now I am not knocking indicators in any way. Many people use indicators to trade the market. In fact we even have indicators that we developed that help traders. Some people just like the clean look of the charts with no indicators, which is why we developed this strategy for you. Before I get into teaching you this great strategy, I am going to explain to you the core elements in price action so that you, as a trader, can be fully equipped to trade the strategy I am teaching. :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

This is a welcome idea. I will love to learn this method as i love to have a clean chat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.