What's new

THE CANDLESTICK TRADING BIBLE

Dzunani

THE CANDLESTICK TRADING BIBLE is also one of the best trading books on price action and one of the good things about the book is that its short, it might look like it has many pages but the pages are short. This is one the books I can recommend to any new trader and strongly recommend that they stick to this method of trading because it make you to be more analytical as a trader.

Attachments

• THE CANDLESTICK TRADING BIBLE.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 26
THE CANDLESTICK TRADING BIBLE is also one of the best trading books on price action and one of the good things about the book is that its short, it might look like it has many pages but the pages are short. This is one the books I can recommend to any new trader and strongly recommend that they stick to this method of trading because it make you to be more analytical as a trader.
Thansk for this upload

Thank you very much for the upload! I would like to add though that money management is also a must when using candlestick patterns.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.