What's new

THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO TRADING BOOM AND CRASH INDICES PDF: CATCHING SPIKES BEFOREHAND

3.50 star(s) 16 Votes
has anyone tried it and does anyone recommend an indicator to predict the spikes ? in boom and crash?
remember "past history performance is not indication of future results " so it might work for guy A, But as for guy B it might not..so to know whether it works better learn to back test yourself every strategy u see here than using someone else's results. in this industry skill and experience counts

Has anyone tested it? However past results do not guarantee future results. One has to observe strict money management principle and don't be greedy

remember "past history performance is not indication of future results " so it might work for guy A, But as for guy B it might not..so to know whether it works better learn to back test yourself every strategy u see here than using someone else's results. in this industry skill and experience counts
very true and the fact that we trading on synthetic assets means algorithm may change affecting results! all in all these are good with some application of price action!!

I'm testing this strategy on my demo account. I have to wait until this month ends before going real, but so far so good. Achieving 10-15% ROI daily. I'm using M15 trendlines as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.