What's new

Profitable EA Thunder bird V 10 Expert Advisor

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes
This EA is profitable on the long run. I did the test some months ago. As stated, you need to be sure to have $100 per currency pair. So if you use 6 currency pairs, you need at least $600 balance. But I need to put your attention on this : for every closed pair in profit, it will open 2 new lots. It's an exponential way to try to make the profit flowing. It's trend following and you need to keep a very close eye on it. One bad tweet can blow your account.

hello everyone ,
i find it in telegram first , in a paid channel , when i serach in the forum i found it for free with certain setting , i follow the instroctions as it told
so im giving people of the group up date of the that EA wich i link with a vps to see it results
the first day was about 15 $ with 3 4$ in drow down
now after 3 days of work on 6 pairs results is quit good 138 $ and -111$ floating , it was more than -135$ floating , but it keep changing with time ,
what i notice is that the EA need to be in range way in order to make position wining , because the EA dont close the lossing trades untill the market comeback again , so its not perfect as it should be speacilly when we have a direct up trend market or down trend
those screens of the last results i have View attachment 3859View attachment 3860View attachment 3861View attachment 3862
but when i see the results in the telegram , find they had bigger results than the once i have wich mean they use differents sitting
and they make higher results , so my request if anyone has the perfect sitting for this EA im gonna be glad if he share it here so we can use it all in the group
ps : ill put the EA also if you first time you heared about that EA in other to test it as well
thank you all
this in nice:love:

This EA is profitable on the long run. I did the test some months ago. As stated, you need to be sure to have $100 per currency pair. So if you use 6 currency pairs, you need at least $600 balance. But I need to put your attention on this : for every closed pair in profit, it will open 2 new lots. It's an exponential way to try to make the profit flowing. It's trend following and you need to keep a very close eye on it. One bad tweet can blow your account.
is it marti? I tried in demo not good.. [perhaps any good setting?:giggle:

Please if anyone tried in real account come and told is it profitable
There are 2 ways to use this EA. The aggressive mode that could give you big profit in short time (but you need quite some capital to sustain)
And there's the conservative mode that will give you some profit but with big DD
As posted earlier, on the long run, the EA is profitable, but liquid is needed. Personally, I find $100 per currency pair very low, knowing that for every closed order in 1 currency pair, the EA opens 2 new orders for the same currency pair.
But you should test it first with your own settings.
Cheers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.