What's new

Profitable EA Thunder bird V 10 Expert Advisor

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes
Floating is 184 $ untill now , winning of yesterday about 61 $ , winning of today more than 53 $ , winning of last week more than 270 $ ; results from the first day of testing untill today about 468 $ , in the end of the month I will decide to use on a reel account by allah help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-11-20-22-06-17.png
    Screenshot_2019-11-20-22-06-17.png
    169.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2019-11-20-22-05-38.png
    Screenshot_2019-11-20-22-05-38.png
    168.9 KB · Views: 15
hello everyone ,
i find it in telegram first , in a paid channel , when i serach in the forum i found it for free with certain setting , i follow the instroctions as it told
so im giving people of the group up date of the that EA wich i link with a vps to see it results
the first day was about 15 $ with 3 4$ in drow down
now after 3 days of work on 6 pairs results is quit good 138 $ and -111$ floating , it was more than -135$ floating , but it keep changing with time ,
what i notice is that the EA need to be in range way in order to make position wining , because the EA dont close the lossing trades untill the market comeback again , so its not perfect as it should be speacilly when we have a direct up trend market or down trend
those screens of the last results i have View attachment 3859View attachment 3860View attachment 3861View attachment 3862
but when i see the results in the telegram , find they had bigger results than the once i have wich mean they use differents sitting
and they make higher results , so my request if anyone has the perfect sitting for this EA im gonna be glad if he share it here so we can use it all in the group
ps : ill put the EA also if you first time you heared about that EA in other to test it as well
thank you all
thanks alot:)

Floating is 184 $ untill now , winning of yesterday about 61 $ , winning of today more than 53 $ , winning of last week more than 270 $ ; results from the first day of testing untill today about 468 $ , in the end of the month I will decide to use on a reel account by allah help
Have you started with a real account?

hello everyone ,
i find it in telegram first , in a paid channel , when i serach in the forum i found it for free with certain setting , i follow the instroctions as it told
so im giving people of the group up date of the that EA wich i link with a vps to see it results
the first day was about 15 $ with 3 4$ in drow down
now after 3 days of work on 6 pairs results is quit good 138 $ and -111$ floating , it was more than -135$ floating , but it keep changing with time ,
what i notice is that the EA need to be in range way in order to make position wining , because the EA dont close the lossing trades untill the market comeback again , so its not perfect as it should be speacilly when we have a direct up trend market or down trend
those screens of the last results i have View attachment 3859View attachment 3860View attachment 3861View attachment 3862
but when i see the results in the telegram , find they had bigger results than the once i have wich mean they use differents sitting
and they make higher results , so my request if anyone has the perfect sitting for this EA im gonna be glad if he share it here so we can use it all in the group
ps : ill put the EA also if you first time you heared about that EA in other to test it as well
thank you all
Good ea, try in demo first

No, keept doing the error mesage. No problem, first I will see you results, then I will try so solve this. Thank you for your concern.

Hello Dear traders thanks for thé crack version of thurnder bird V10 thé setting i Saw on the documents are not best . It might result to complete drawndown in Bad market conditions .
And make sure you respect equity 100 $ per currency pair.
Some currency in respect of Bad market conditions will result to - 125 $ per currency .
And the reason i don't like thurnder bird V10 IS due to floating trade Always négative . Never positive . I notice Why using thunderbird that when having benefit of 60$ you will have floating trade of -150 $
If one Can share good setting and also GD advise abt this ea

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.