What's new

Trading Education for beginners

FFM

Everything that happens in our lives, how can it affect us?

Everything that happens in our lives, no matter whether positive or negative, its impact is always what we think.

We can take each incident as we want. If something positive happens, its impact on our life can be negative as well and likewise if something negative happens, its impact can be positive.

Once a man killed a person in the United States (it is a real incidence). They put him in jail. He was a criminal, a bad person, he stole and finally he came to his place.

He had two children. The two have lived together their entire lives. A son was like his father, a bad person, he stole and also killed a person and also went to prison.

The other son came out totally different. Has a family. His work is going well and he is very happy with his life.

They have asked both children the same question, “How did you get here?”

The same question to both of them and the answer was also the same.

And it was “my father was like that…and what could I be?”

The same incident impacts both of them completely differently.

Everything that happens in your life can make you who you want to be. It's totally up to you. Your work, your relationship with your partner and the rest of your family, your friendship circle can be how you want it to be.

That reflection is very deep and you can apply it in trading too. The loss of your trading account can bring you more losses or it can become a more important lesson for you and can give a 90 degree turn to your trading.

IT IS COMPLETELY IN YOUR HANDS.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.