What's new

Imtiyaz335

Friends, today Telegram is very much discussed. Small and big traders make their own telegram channel. and give tips for free

Is it right to trade with tips?

Let's try to understand it a little better. If you want to trade and you want to be a good trader yourself then you should not take tips.

Because if you trade with tips then you will never understand the market and you will be fascinated by others for the rest of your life.

But if you do any business and you do not have time, you want to do part time trading, you do not want to learn, then you can take trading tips.

I want to give my advice to you like a friend, that advice is that you should learn trading market Side Wedge Market and Bear This market and Bullish market should be well known about all these even if you trade only with tips,

Sometimes or quite often it happens that after taking kid tips, your stop loss gets hit. and you can increase your knowledge even more that because you if you If you have even a little knowledge about the market, then you will know this much that I am finding this direction or I am finding these tips to hit the stop loss Even after that if you stay in the trade and your stoploss is hit then you will start to believe in yourself that yes I understand the market a little too well Next time you can save yourself from hitting your stoploss and trade yourself,

I am not saying at all that the traders who give tips on Telegram, they give wrong, it is not like that at all.You can definitely get good tips on telegram but who can give it, you have to see it yourself because there are many telegram channels whose tips cause a lot of damage but some good ones. There are also some good traders who give free tips on telegram, if you join their prime group then you get better tips and they also teach you trading.Along with those tips, they teach you how we found the tips that we gave you today and how we traded them, explain them very well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.