What's new

Tips on beginning trading

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
there is plenty of material out there on trading do any of you professional traders have any recommendations and tips on how to begin trading
Has anyone heard of the breakfast breakont strategy, it's to ro with yhe London operand catching the starting trend

A useful guideline for newbies is that it is simple to enter the market, but difficult to exit. The basic explanation is that most traders do not have an exit strategy in place, regardless of whether their holdings are profitable or losing money. In reality, a good exit will save your neck if you make a horrible entry. A successful departure is more valuable than a successful entry.

You have to start with making up your mind. You can still learn the market basics and practice your strategies. But if you are not prepared for the hassle, stress, and losses that come as a result of forex trading, it can be difficult for you to survive in the forex market.

One point from my experience - emotions and trade management being the key, expertise that you gain with real money trading cannot match what you gain from paper trading

The one and only and the golden tip that helped me to succeed in forex trading is - PATIENCE! Yes, patience is the key I feel, you need immense patience and consistency for learning fx or be a pro at it.

Start with the basics and go from there. Learn how to make a trading plan. Set up a demo account and practise on it anything and everything you learn in theory.
After demo traders should start with small deposit accounts to develop the right trading psychology.
Learn to manage your emotions.

Beginners must learn about the market dynamic before entering. It is important to be well versed with the ongoing events and news flashes, as they affect the conditions and price movements. Follow a plan and place stop loss. Use risk management strategies to last longer in the marketplace. Stay focused and patient.

Start off by collecting the maximum information about forex trading like what you would need to study, what different strategies are good for, which indicators work the best, and how your reactions to the market movements matter.

I tried paper trading using some free EA. Nothing has turned up profitable so far. I did have some beginner's luck but tide turned and lost the profit. So, back to paper trading. Wishing you good luck.

So many education about forex trading that you can find on internet, but believe me, education from FreshForex is better than the other. there is any analysis, forecast, Forex education and many more. Let's go to FreshForex and you will know what I mean.

How to invest in the stock market: 8 tips for beginners
- Buy the right investment.
- Avoid individual stocks if you're a beginner.
- Create a diversified portfolio.
- Be prepared for a downturn.
- Try a simulator before investing real money.
- Stay committed to your long-term portfolio.
- Start now.
- Avoid short-term trading.

Trade in a demo account before going live to familiarise with the brokers' platforms and trade with regulated brokers even if they do not offer any bonuses because most bonus-offering brokers are scammers.

You should have a passion for forex trading with good risk management. If you are passionate, you will never look back to your old job because you will enjoy every moment of forex trading. Any person can be a trader; it's not just a profession for people who studied economics or finance. Being a trader is a lifestyle, not a job. Focus on learning more than on earning.

Since markets are generally closed on weekends and most beginners sometimes don't have enough time to put into live charts use brokers that has otc or synthetic markets live charts and practice the concepts you learn in a live simulated environment. You can use Deriv for this. Also, don't overwhelm yourself with candlestick patterns, especially if you are a scalper.

*You need a strategy and demo account for more practice
*Education & Learning
*Learn the markets
*2 different brokers for trading
*Don't trust all media contents - Trust only markets

Begin by learning. There is a wealth of information available. When you have finished learning the basics and fundamentals of the market. You can get a demo account and start practising. It is the most effective method of learning forex trading.

• First, you should practice with demo accounts.
  • There are educational sites and youtube channels, you can learn basic terms there. If you start trading without learning the terms and their usage, your foundation will not be solid.
  • You can search and follow successful traders.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.