What's new

Profitable EA TRIO ORCHESTRA -very nice and profitable EA - try it for free , no limit , no expire

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes
I am back to you ,guys...I am glad that you handle it by yourself , I hope that my guides were helpful. I am using very similar EA , and must admit that it works fine , using it on M15 Gold and EURUSD (0.01 lot) only with ECN account of 2000USD. Even with such a big account ,with small lot size on 2 pairs , I can achive 100% monthly profit. And one more thing..I apretiate everone for their work and opinion ,...but ,hmmm! A year and a half ago Stephen Gray tested this EA on demo , after that he tried on live account . He didn't make it ,...his live account blow up very soon....Why? I didn't mention one more thing , very important thing....This EA works fine only on ECN accounts! Yes ,..small spreads are the must and Stephen's live account was on 2.6 pips spread on GBPUSD (it suppose to be 0.2pips) That is very big and important difference...But how and where to get that? I can share you this link where you can choose your broker and claim your discounted commision fees or lower spreads or payback . Good luck and green pips!

https://www.cashbackforex.com#aid_351291
clapping hands
It seem the ECN account with small spread pair are required to use EA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.