What's new

Profitable EA TRIO ORCHESTRA -very nice and profitable EA - try it for free , no limit , no expire

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes
And please ( bitte ) don’t put trades manually, I did, that’s why I have now little bit problems, but I can tell you trio orchestra is very good EA, only you must set trades with your account balanc.

Hey, i test the EA now for 1,5 weeks on Demo. 200$ in Cent and i have max Trade 3. But i have big DD over 80%. Its dangerous.

I am currently running this EA on demo account. First day running it today...it has closed 33 pips, with one position still opened. A good start. I will update again at the end of the week :)

Try this EA,change default settings -mine are: loT 0.01 , tp 50 , max trades 15 , pipstep 50,close on Friday false.the rest default,...most important : standard account , M15, 5 pairs (eu,gu,uj,,ge+ gold) .Min 3000$ deposit (safe 5000$). Mix settings to find the best one . Below you can find two versions , no big difference.
I'M NOT THE EA AUTHOR NEITHER CODER OF THOSE EA'S !
Thank you for sharing:giggle:

Hey guys, just sharing my results from one week of demo testing. Very slow week indeed :LOL:

Attachments

• Trio Results 02082020.jpg
    Trio Results 02082020.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 44
Look like as good ea, if in demo account work well and profitable, I will make more confidence use real account clapping hands

2 weeks of running this EA on default. I let it run through NFP news release too...seems fine. But like others have mentioned, be very careful as it uses a grid system and has no stoploss. Screenshot attached.

Attachments

• Trio Results 08082020.jpg
    Trio Results 08082020.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 24
I am back to you ,guys...I am glad that you handle it by yourself , I hope that my guides were helpful. I am using very similar EA , and must admit that it works fine , using it on M15 Gold and EURUSD (0.01 lot) only with ECN account of 2000USD. Even with such a big account ,with small lot size on 2 pairs , I can achive 100% monthly profit. And one more thing..I apretiate everone for their work and opinion ,...but ,hmmm! A year and a half ago Stephen Gray tested this EA on demo , after that he tried on live account . He didn't make it ,...his live account blow up very soon....Why? I didn't mention one more thing , very important thing....This EA works fine only on ECN accounts! Yes ,..small spreads are the must and Stephen's live account was on 2.6 pips spread on GBPUSD (it suppose to be 0.2pips) That is very big and important difference...But how and where to get that? I can share you this link where you can choose your broker and claim your discounted commision fees or lower spreads or payback . Good luck and green pips!

https://www.cashbackforex.com#aid_351291
clapping hands

I am back to you ,guys...I am glad that you handle it by yourself , I hope that my guides were helpful. I am using very similar EA , and must admit that it works fine , using it on M15 Gold and EURUSD (0.01 lot) only with ECN account of 2000USD. Even with such a big account ,with small lot size on 2 pairs , I can achive 100% monthly profit. And one more thing..I apretiate everone for their work and opinion ,...but ,hmmm! A year and a half ago Stephen Gray tested this EA on demo , after that he tried on live account . He didn't make it ,...his live account blow up very soon....Why? I didn't mention one more thing , very important thing....This EA works fine only on ECN accounts! Yes ,..small spreads are the must and Stephen's live account was on 2.6 pips spread on GBPUSD (it suppose to be 0.2pips) That is very big and important difference...But how and where to get that? I can share you this link where you can choose your broker and claim your discounted commision fees or lower spreads or payback . Good luck and green pips!

https://www.cashbackforex.com#aid_351291
clapping hands
Hi. Can you share new EA that you use ? Please

Try this EA,change default settings -mine are: loT 0.01 , tp 50 , max trades 15 , pipstep 50,close on Friday false.the rest default,...most important : standard account , M15, 5 pairs (eu,gu,uj,,ge+ gold) .Min 3000$ deposit (safe 5000$). Mix settings to find the best one . Below you can find two versions , no big difference.
So are you saying this one is completely free. No need to pay right. Or the free license will expire later

Sorry guys but I blown my account up ...yes ,I was prepared for that , i used 0.04 lot on 7 pairs , M15 and balance 20k$ ,...and I knew that GBP will be risky on yesterday(after all ,I live in UK). I will start on live very soon , but very modest set ups as I will be on holiday for 2 weeks and no approach to VPS. We will see what this EA can do ! Good luck , green pips all!
Where you using an EA or u were trading manually

what do these pairs mean (me, gu, uj ,, ge +)?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.