What's new

Profitable EA TRIO ORCHESTRA -very nice and profitable EA - try it for free , no limit , no expire

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes

DIJ3

Sorry guys but I blown my account up ...yes ,I was prepared for that , i used 0.04 lot on 7 pairs , M15 and balance 20k$ ,...and I knew that GBP will be risky on yesterday(after all ,I live in UK). I will start on live very soon , but very modest set ups as I will be on holiday for 2 weeks and no approach to VPS. We will see what this EA can do ! Good luck , green pips all!
Where you using an EA or u were trading manually

Try this EA,change default settings -mine are: loT 0.01 , tp 50 , max trades 15 , pipstep 50,close on Friday false.the rest default,...most important : standard account , M15, 5 pairs (eu,gu,uj,,ge+ gold) .Min 3000$ deposit (safe 5000$). Mix settings to find the best one . Below you can find two versions , no big difference.
I'M NOT THE EA AUTHOR NEITHER CODER OF THOSE EA'S !
what do these pairs mean (me, gu, uj ,, ge +)?

tendaimare

Try this EA,change default settings -mine are: loT 0.01 , tp 50 , max trades 15 , pipstep 50,close on Friday false.the rest default,...most important : standard account , M15, 5 pairs (eu,gu,uj,,ge+ gold) .Min 3000$ deposit (safe 5000$). Mix settings to find the best one . Below you can find two versions , no big difference.
Thank you for the files

Fairtrade

Thanks for this I noticed on MQL5 draw down reached more than 95%?:unsure::oops: how do you find the EA?

tendaimare

Thank you

anoli9-8

Thanks for sharing Ok hand

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A New EA Trio orchestra v1.0 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
3.I.O Suggestion signals TRIO RIO,SOLE MIO ,TUTTI FRUTTI & SWISS ARMY KNIFE - very safe and profitable signals Forex Signals and Pamm 0
3.I.O Profitable EA Signals only TRIO RIO,SOLE MIO ,TUTTI FRUTTI & SWISS AWMY KNIFE - very safe and profitable Making Income Online 1
M Sniper2 Expert very Good Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
R ea free, is very good in operation time m5, m30, h1. use this ea sparingly. good luck MetaTrader 2
A VERY ACCURATE CANDLE READING TIMER FOR CANDLE READING Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R Forex trading is very simple Forex Education 0
M REWRITING ONE OF THE BEST BINARY OPTIONS INDICATORS IN HISTORY*very interesting Trading Systems and Strategies 4
Trader79 Profitable EA Alpinist_1.02 This is a very expensive and profitable EA Binary Options and Futures 1
S Forex is very hard I need assistance Trading Systems and Strategies 2
M Very quick withdrawals IC Markets Broker Reviews 0
E Profitable EA FXCORE100EA doing very well MetaTrader 4
R Newbies are not actually very lucky Forex Education 2
S Profitable EA Trading robot very accurate Trading Systems and Strategies 8
S General supply and demand indicator very helpful Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K The very first basic thing Forex Education 1
K My very first real account trade General Discussions 0
R Price Action Secret: understanding price action is very important. Trading Systems and Strategies 1
R afl_winner.ex4 -- very useful ####################### MetaTrader 1
R Better Volume.ex4 -- very useful ####################### Trading Systems and Strategies 2
R CHT_Value_chart_v3.0.ex4 -- very useful ####################### Trading Systems and Strategies 1
R ADXm fl 1.1 arrows.ex4 very useful ####################### Trading Systems and Strategies 0
V Does the Jump stick EA really cause na big draw down in accounts because I've head that it's very profitable? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
B Pepper stone is really good for practice as we can start a demo with a very small amount of money Pepperstone Broker Reviews 1
M Golden Line V3 another indicator for beginners, very assertive Binary Options Brokers Discussions 4
Mashangoane Forex seems very exciting, but in reality, it should be boring and cut and dried. If you feel a great deal of anxiety when making trades, be careful. General Discussions 0
Mashangoane Forex seems very exciting, but in reality, it should be boring and cut and dried General Discussions 0
L Strategy The strategy that I share for everyone right here is a pure price action strategy with very simple trading principles based on the trading signals of Trading Systems and Strategies 3
shadyo101 Paid Indicator Given out for free. Very useful with SL, TP1, TP2 and TP3 Forex Indicators and Tools 13
T the very best system of trading nAs100 Forex Education 1
V Tje market is very slow these days... What do you think is the causative!??? General Discussions 7
S Got a very good EA that trade gold Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 13
T Pegasus Pro is a fully automatic EA work based on the strategies described as HFT algorithm (HFT) and high frequency trading. Yes, this EA is very sen Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K KING K trading system enjoy guys very accurate Trading Systems and Strategies 9
T This is the lendary ghost robot 100 accrate in very powerful Trading Systems and Strategies 6
R Very powerful renko trading system Trading Systems and Strategies 3
N Profitable EA cm_EA-Trailing-v20.mq4 very good and profitable one of the best i found Trading Systems and Strategies 28
J Blombo EA - very good EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
U Very good position opening indicator 100 no future function MOSTAPHA SNIPER MARKET Trading Systems and Strategies 5
D Profitable EA Binary trading indicator check it own very powerfull and profitable MetaTrader 17
D Profitable EA MT4 trading system indicator very profitable and easy to use and install so try it out MetaTrader 29
D fX Venom Pro indicator very good indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 4
S Who here has tried luxury fx, it works well but not very consistent. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
T This is a very profitable strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 1
benkal Suggestion RS7 VIX STRATEGY BY BSK VERY PROFITABLE!!! Binary Options and Futures 35
R very popular system, king of pips, try out Trading Systems and Strategies 7
T Some of the very basic strategies that I use when trading Trading Systems and Strategies 5
N Candle alert... Very useful for getting good signals Forex Indicators and Tools 6
P New EA Auto pivot indicates. Very good on 15 m Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
S Suggestion 3 things I know very well Other Topics 1