What's new

Profitable EA TRIO ORCHESTRA -very nice and profitable EA - try it for free , no limit , no expire

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes
Try this EA,change default settings -mine are: loT 0.01 , tp 50 , max trades 15 , pipstep 50,close on Friday false.the rest default,...most important : standard account , M15, 5 pairs (eu,gu,uj,,ge+ gold) .Min 3000$ deposit (safe 5000$). Mix settings to find the best one . Below you can find two versions , no big difference.
I'M NOT THE EA AUTHOR NEITHER CODER OF THOSE EA'S !
Definitely will try this out

Hi, running well hmmmm, did run well until I did make 2-3 manually open trades and now I’m little bit in minus from beginning, but still on the right way. I didn’t try with cent account but I don’t see problem, you can run one week demo and than real

Okay, thanks for the info. So your manual trades got the EA into trouble? So it's better not to make manual trades?
I have the EA running since yesterday and I try the settings. With M30 it runs fine and DD is under 1% but when I tested with M15 today the account went bankrupt in 6h.

Do you still use the same settings or did you change something? Grüße

Okay, thanks for the info. So your manual trades got the EA into trouble? So it's better not to make manual trades?
I have the EA running since yesterday and I try the settings. With M30 it runs fine and DD is under 1% but when I tested with M15 today the account went bankrupt in 6h.

Do you still use the same settings or did you change something? Grüße
I’m with same settings all time, only you must calculate how many trades you wanna to be open, so by 1000 I recommend max by all three violin, cello, piano to put at 4, that’s all together 15 trades, and later you can increase in trades or increase in lot, happy trading.

I’m with same settings all time, only you must calculate how many trades you wanna to be open, so by 1000 I recommend max by all three violin, cello, piano to put at 4, that’s all together 15 trades, and later you can increase in trades or increase in lot, happy trading.

How much DD do you have?
I have a $300 account, so I have 30,000 cent account. I have 0.3 lots and a DD of $35. Is that all right?
I've opened 5 violin, cello, piano. Is it too high?

Look like as good ea, if in demo account work well and profitable, will make more confidence use real account
but if look capital to start, not all retail trader willing to spent these amount money, might can tricky with micro account

How much DD do you have?
I have a $300 account, so I have 30,000 cent account. I have 0.3 lots and a DD of $35. Is that all right?
I've opened 5 violin, cello, piano. Is it too high?
Okay, I tell you so that I’m started with $600 standard account und after one day I change to max trades to3 from 5, 3 means 4 trades max 12 for all trio orchestra, but I stay with 1.5 lot exponent, you can change to 1.2, I like security.
Happy trading and talk to you soon

Okay, I tell you so that I’m started with $600 standard account und after one day I change to max trades to3 from 5, 3 means 4 trades max 12 for all trio orchestra, but I stay with 1.5 lot exponent, you can change to 1.2, I like security.
Happy trading and talk to you soon
And please ( bitte ) don’t put trades manually, I did, that’s why I have now little bit problems, but I can tell you trio orchestra is very good EA, only you must set trades with your account balanc.

good and looking good Candle formations themselves are measured very correctly. I meant signals need to be filtered in compliance with the rules of BBMA strategy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.