What's new

Profitable EA TRIO ORCHESTRA -very nice and profitable EA - try it for free , no limit , no expire

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes
Sorry guys but I blown my account up ...yes ,I was prepared for that , i used 0.04 lot on 7 pairs , M15 and balance 20k$ ,...and I knew that GBP will be risky on yesterday(after all ,I live in UK). I will start on live very soon , but very modest set ups as I will be on holiday for 2 weeks and no approach to VPS. We will see what this EA can do ! Good luck , green pips all!
if your live account to much big then martingle are good other wise leave it....

I learned Martingale Strategies can be risky? Can anyone shed more light?
You can control the risk with MG max using LotExponent value (lower = lower risk), you can limit Max Lots, and MxNo Of Trades for each section to say 3 instead of 10.

255% in 3 weeks ,....don't use TF lower than M15 and don't be greedy - and it will go safe and smooth with very good profit (80-150 % monthly), it's Martingale strategy, I don't use any Time set up {close and open hours},neither Filters (tried Indicator filter yesterday and was very risky trading-if I don't understand something,I avoid it!...,max trades per pair 20...Bigger TF is more safe but less trades and less profit...
That's impressive, so you are flying with risk wide open? Which pair are you using to achieve that?

Has anyone make it to the real account? I suggests to change the TF to at least H1, H4, Daily to test.
Might have some good results especially with martingale, its best to have longer TFs to avoid blowing the account
Done great on back testing and on a demo account for three months with 35% gain in 3 months across 6 pairs

send set file plz
Hi amir
in attachment is file which I’m still using and maybe week or two and then I will increase max open trades from 3 at 5 that’s all together can max open 18 trades, so if you have any more question only ask, thanks and I can only say that I’m 100% satisfeid With this EA

Attachments

• 22C02C4C-1D7C-4AD5-964C-195C2DFF99A2.jpeg
    22C02C4C-1D7C-4AD5-964C-195C2DFF99A2.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 34
Thank you for sharing. This EA looks amazing especially with the results posted , I will try it and see.

Try this EA,change default settings -mine are: loT 0.01 , tp 50 , max trades 15 , pipstep 50,close on Friday false.the rest default,...most important : standard account , M15, 5 pairs (eu,gu,uj,,ge+ gold) .Min 3000$ deposit (safe 5000$). Mix settings to find the best one . Below you can find two versions , no big difference.
I'M NOT THE EA AUTHOR NEITHER CODER OF THOSE EA'S !
Really need to try this

Hi amir
in attachment is file which I’m still using and maybe week or two and then I will increase max open trades from 3 at 5 that’s all together can max open 18 trades, so if you have any more question only ask, thanks and I can only say that I’m 100% satisfeid With this EA

Hey, can you give me an update?

Okay friends, yesterday april 21, I started real account with $600, leverage 1:500 & with two pair usdchf & usdjpy, and set up for violin, piano and cello is for max trades set at 5, Friday close by 20:00, if you wanna look into account, you can visit myfxbook and type in search I love fx EA, enjoy ride.
Equity drawdown in -40% ?

Hi amir

Can you give me an update. Is the EA still running well? Is it possible to use the EA with a cent account?

Can you give me an update. Is the EA still running well? Is it possible to use the EA with a cent account?
Hi, running well hmmmm, did run well until I did make 2-3 manually open trades and now I’m little bit in minus from beginning, but still on the right way. I didn’t try with cent account but I don’t see problem, you can run one week demo and than real

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.