What's new

Profitable EA TRIO ORCHESTRA -very nice and profitable EA - try it for free , no limit , no expire

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes
So far this EA prove its strength. If u get big DD the change TF to M30.
I am using since long and i like this. D0 not trade aggressive and not use MARTIANDLE more than 1.2 in any case . For more info and setting u can contact kumar.rajan28@gmail.com
So far this EA prove its strength. If u get big DD the change TF to M30.
I am using since long and i like this. D0 not trade aggressive and not use MARTIANDLE more than 1.2 in any case . For more info and setting u can contact kumar.rajan28@gmail.com
This mean the EA with proper setting only can perform well?

Try this EA,change default settings -mine are: loT 0.01 , tp 50 , max trades 15 , pipstep 50,close on Friday false.the rest default,...most important : standard account , M15, 5 pairs (eu,gu,uj,,ge+ gold) .Min 3000$ deposit (safe 5000$). Mix settings to find the best one . Below you can find two versions , no big difference.
I'M NOT THE EA AUTHOR NEITHER CODER OF THOSE EA'S !

is this EA still kicking? :D

Okay friends, yesterday april 21, I started real account with $600, leverage 1:500 & with two pair usdchf & usdjpy, and set up for violin, piano and cello is for max trades set at 5, Friday close by 20:00, if you wanna look into account, you can visit myfxbook and type in search I love fx EA, enjoy ride.

Please can you show me a full picture of your settings as I want to go live

Please can you show me a full picture of your settings as I want to go live
Hi alijan, sorry for photo, something happen and didn’t have enough time yesterday to post, but today photo is da and I forgot to update you guys, I did change settings lower from 5 to 3 max trades, after I did little bit calculation on the account from $600, so after I reach $1000 then I increase to 5 again. Any question regarding this EA, you can ask me anytime.

Settings of trio_orchestra V1.0(with_filterrevB) which I use for over month, and from april 21. I use live.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 63
Great job bro. Thank you so much.
do you operate with this EA on a real account? if so, could you buy the settings and results?

Hi Friend Kindly Inform this EA Has Expire time or full time..i found this EA 4 days ago..i testing still on IC market and FBS broker..it work well...but this EA Provide by You yube it was mention this will expire 2019.12.31

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.