What's new

Profitable EA TRIO ORCHESTRA -very nice and profitable EA - try it for free , no limit , no expire

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes
Try this EA,change default settings -mine are: loT 0.01 , tp 50 , max trades 15 , pipstep 50,close on Friday false.the rest default,...most important : standard account , M15, 5 pairs (eu,gu,uj,,ge+ gold) .Min 3000$ deposit (safe 5000$). Mix settings to find the best one . Below you can find two versions , no big difference.
I'M NOT THE EA AUTHOR NEITHER CODER OF THOSE EA'S !
Great, thank you

Try this EA,change default settings -mine are: loT 0.01 , tp 50 , max trades 15 , pipstep 50,close on Friday false.the rest default,...most important : standard account , M15, 5 pairs (eu,gu,uj,,ge+ gold) .Min 3000$ deposit (safe 5000$). Mix settings to find the best one . Below you can find two versions , no big difference.
Hi, I'm new here and I need 20 post to perform download. Can you send it to my email address carlb2k66@gmail.com

I'M NOT THE EA AUTHOR NEITHER CODER OF THOSE EA'S ![/QUOTES
Hi, I'm new here and I need 20 post to perform download. Can you send it to my email address carlb2k66@gmail.com

255% in 3 weeks ,....don't use TF lower than M15 and don't be greedy - and it will go safe and smooth with very good profit (80-150 % monthly), it's Martingale strategy, I don't use any Time set up {close and open hours},neither Filters (tried Indicator filter yesterday and was very risky trading-if I don't understand something,I avoid it!...,max trades per pair 20...Bigger TF is more safe but less trades and less profit...
Add me up to ur life trade pls. Hi, I'm new here and I need 20 post to perform download. Can you send it to my email address carlb2k66@gmail.com

Thank you for sharing the EA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.