What's new

Profitable EA TRIO ORCHESTRA -very nice and profitable EA - try it for free , no limit , no expire

3.70 star(s) 44 Votes
almost 300 % in 16.5 trading days , or 22.5 calendar days ...but still on demo . hope the same result on live ,even with more safe settings...but will be fine even with 100 % /month (3.5 % daily)...(who wouldn't)!
Demo has an invalid fill and no spread. How close is the accuracy of a demo account to a real?

Try this EA,change default settings -mine are: loT 0.01 , tp 50 , max trades 15 , pipstep 50,close on Friday false.the rest default,...most important : standard account , M15, 5 pairs (eu,gu,uj,,ge+ gold) .Min 3000$ deposit (safe 5000$). Mix settings to find the best one . Below you can find two versions , no big difference.
I'M NOT THE EA AUTHOR NEITHER CODER OF THOSE EA'S !

Is this EA still working effectively?

Brother these are martingale EA or grid averaging type ea. this type of EA believes that market will not move against you more then 500 Pips.. and increase lot size and trade.. any abnormal move like in 2017 or 2014 will crush your account..

Hi, Can anyone share a link to myfxbook and/or fxblue live account? Would be interesting to view the results (sadly am running 10x MT4 platforms and have run out of RAM so cannot test this EA).

Try this EA,change default settings -mine are: loT 0.01 , tp 50 , max trades 15 , pipstep 50,close on Friday false.the rest default,...most important : standard account , M15, 5 pairs (eu,gu,uj,,ge+ gold) .Min 3000$ deposit (safe 5000$). Mix settings to find the best one . Below you can find two versions , no big difference.
I'M NOT THE EA AUTHOR NEITHER CODER OF THOSE EA'S !
good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.