What's new

Forex News USD/CAD

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes
It finally bounced off from 1.3300 and it started forming a correction to the downside. Next target is likely around 1.3220.

The move south found some support at 1.3240 but I think it will likely break out below that level and continue depreciating.

It is still testing the support at1.3245, let's see whether or when it will break out below it and depreciate to 1.3200.

USD/CAD is still bearish - the pair is testing the support at 1.3230 and I think it may soon break out below that level.

USD/CAD Price Analysis: Wedge breakout fails to encourage bulls

1. USD/CAD is at the offer notwithstanding the falling wedge breakout on the 4H chart.
  2. Tuesday's high of 1.3278 wishes to breached to affirm a bullish revival.

USD/CAD is suffering to collect upside traction notwithstanding a bullish continuation setup on the 4-hour chart.

The pair broke out of a falling wedge sample on Monday, signaling a continuation of the recent rally from the December low of 1.2951.

The post-breakout upside, however, stalled at 1.3278 on Tuesday, allowing sellers to push the spot lower back to levels close to 1.3250 where it is presently trading.

Tuesday’s high of 1.3278 is now the stage to overcome for the bulls. A break better would reveal the latest excessive of 1.3329.

Alternatively, if sellers manage to establish a secure foothold underneath 1.3225 (Feb. 17 low), additional losses in the direction of 1.3185 might be seen. That degree marks the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement of the rally from 1.2951 to 1.3329.

The pair is undecided - it is consolidating sideways around 1.3250 - 1.3260 and so far there is no signal for a breakout.

USD/CAD is still stuck in its sideways consolidation and I doubt there will be a breakout before the new trading week.

I went short a few minutes ago. Based on the past a possible TP is at 1.32299. Lets see how it continues.

There was one double top in october 19 and one between nov and dec 19. And it went straight down after it. Made partial profits today and will wait for a new entry.

USD/CAD opened with a large gap north and it may attempt to retrace it by the end of the day, but the pair will remain bullish, I think.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.