What's new

Vangus EA and Probrave EA

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

dascore

Hi,

Where accuracy and low drawdowns are important, there are two EAs which have been reported as providing good accuracy and reasonable drawdowns - Probrave EA and Vangus EA,
Probrave is reported as good for small accounts eg $200 while Vangus is better known to be around 97% accurate ( claimed by the developer) in signals. Are you using any of these two EAs and care to share your files and experience?
Attached a snapshot of the system tester results from the developer's sales graphic. vangus ea pic.png
Thanks.

i have tested several eas from this author, all of his EAs almost identical 7 major pairs and basket strategy

right now im using vangus ea and i got floating loss about 30% for few days

these kind of EA can generate random result if i got profit you may got loss at the same time

yes it can make profit but you must get used to a 30-50% DD, and yes its a lie to say it has very low DD

i have tested several eas from this author, all of his EAs almost identical 7 major pairs and basket strategy

these kind of EA can generate random result if i got profit you may got loss at the same time

yes it can make profit but you must get used to a 30-50% DD, and yes its a lie to say it has very low DD
upload vangus here. let's see what kind of ea is. who has the boom of ea? who should i give Probrave ea.

use these carefully since many people already loss some with these EAs
IMO it would be wise to stop the EA when it already get some profit and start it again the next week
i still cant download anything from this forum yet so maybe you can share your probrave to the public here

Attachments

• Vangus EA 2.0.zip
    280.5 KB · Views: 121
  • Vangus EA.zip
    280.3 KB · Views: 80
  • BOOM EA.rar
    281.1 KB · Views: 85
have you try it on a real account yet ?
is it profitable on a real account ?
I tried it on a real account. I tried all versions. In some time periods, they scalp very well. But sometimes they get into a long drawdown. As they get out of the drawdown, they start to make good money again. For these robots, cent accounts are more suitable. But the risk should be set to a minimum .and limit the maximum number of orders. When it falls into the drawdown, I add 25 orders every two days. And when reversed, it quickly leaves the drawdown and enters the profitability zone.

If you have 30-50%DD, it means that the way to a margin call is not long.
Did you try any other set with max 15% DD?

If you have 30-50%DD, it means that the way to a margin call is not long.
Did you try any other set with max 15% DD?
yes last time i have to deposit funds to avoid margin call its very near with it, i have 1:400 leverage if your broker lower than that then you need more funds

i only use default setting only but some people from other forum already tried EAs from the same author and had the same result

IMO 1% risk is the maximum risk level i would use or 0.5% if you only risk 15%-30% DD

IMO it would be wise to stop the EA when it already get some profit and start it again the next week
i still cant download anything from this forum yet so maybe you can share your probrave to the public here
Don't use versions 2.0 as they open more trades,... Easy to get high DD:cautious:

I tried it on a real account. I tried all versions. In some time periods, they scalp very well. But sometimes they get into a long drawdown. As they get out of the drawdown, they start to make good money again. For these robots, cent accounts are more suitable. But the risk should be set to a minimum .and limit the maximum number of orders. When it falls into the drawdown, I add 25 orders every two days. And when reversed, it quickly leaves the drawdown and enters the profitability zone.

Hey can you assist me on how to use this EA ? I don't understand the work with a pair and then the numbers.. can you explain ? please

What is the time difference for picking new trades?

Is there any stable EAs that can be used for years?
No need much more profit , but stable is enough
Years ahahah. its very very very less .many people cannot share safest long term eas in reality ..example ı spend 5000 + hours searchin backtesing ,live testing deployment phase etc its a very very hard job .no one can share this types eas including me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks