What's new

Vangus EA and Probrave EA

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes
So what pairs ? time frame ? anyone ? I can't seem to find much info about it anywhere.. Thanks

So what pairs ? time frame ? anyone ? I can't seem to find much info about it anywhere.. Thanks
if you use vangus attach the EA on EURUSD pair TF H1, it will automaticly open orders on all 7 major pairs
it will keeps adding orders until reach order limit or reach certain profit
it can get 30%-50% DD and you may hold your orders for few days, so prepare yourself

if you use vangus attach the EA on EURUSD pair TF H1, it will automaticly open orders on all 7 major pairs
it will keeps adding orders until reach order limit or reach certain profit
it can get 30%-50% DD and you may hold your orders for few days, so prepare yourself

Thank you very much is this the same for pro brave ?

also how much capital would you recommend ? in USD for this to run ?

Thank you very much is this the same for pro brave ?

also how much capital would you recommend ? in USD for this to run ?
i dont know about Probrave EA since i never tested it before anyway Boom Ea just blown my account its only 1:200 leverage though

I currently still running Boom EA on demo. Scary as the drawdown almost reaching 40% on a $2000 account risking only 1 percent. Now I reduced the risk to 0.5 percent. Will see how it goes.

thanks for reply, will be tested it. Scary as the drawdown almost reaching 40% on a $2000 account risking only 1 percent.

anyone using this EA??? forward test??? I dont think we can backtest this EA because it is using 7 pairs in trading, so forward test is key

I currently still running Boom EA on demo. Scary as the drawdown almost reaching 40% on a $2000 account risking only 1 percent. Now I reduced the risk to 0.5 percent. Will see how it goes.
damn bro, it is really dangerous EA lol, 0.5 is very minimal risk.

Hey can you assist me on how to use this EA ? I don't understand the work with a pair and then the numbers.. can you explain ? please

i got that problem 2, 2.0 gets after a while in a dd period and it takes a while before it gets out of it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks