What's new

VIX 75 ROBOT,WANTED MT5

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes
Anyone with the Vix75 robot please help, very fast moving if anyone share safe EA for small accounts then that would be great contribution to this community.

Note that the person advertising this bot will not deliver to you. This is my Robot

Yours is available online, and it blows accounts. I can't see the harm in posting it as it's useless and for you to sell it as a "Profitable EA" is BS.

Attachments

• V75 EA .ex5
    91.9 KB · Views: 1
Yours is available online, and it blows accounts. I can't see the harm in posting it as it's useless and for you to sell it as a "Profitable EA" is BS.
Masimpe - I did not mean to discredit your EA in any way - I couldn't edit my post.

This is V1.1, latest is V3 I believe?!? However, this one does burn accounts. Thus for me posting this is harmless, I believe you posted it on YouTube before.

Anyone selling this would be selling an EA that does not produce the expected results, so watch out for version numbers and expose these scammers.

Masimpe - I did not mean to discredit your EA in any way - I couldn't edit my post.

This is V1.1, latest is V3 I believe?!? However, this one does burn accounts. Thus for me posting this is harmless, I believe you posted it on YouTube before.

Anyone selling this would be selling an EA that does not produce the expected results, so watch out for version numbers and expose these scammers.
The problem is that you people you just talk whatever you want without knowledge. I stated very well that the bot being sold by people to you are all scammers. Above all that bot was a test EA. So i do not know which bot version you referring to. For me i stopped supporting the bot after seeing scammers selling it. Also show me where i am personally selling this EA because for me am not selling it. Why would you always want to tarnish other people reputations? If scammers are selling the bot to you its not my problem unless if you saying you got it from me. Grow up in your minds and stop talking what you do not know

If bot is available to wherever you got it, it does not mean i am selling it unless you purchased from me. You just talk what you do not know. I do not have this bot sold anywhere by me. I created the bot in 2019 and stopped supporting it in 2022 after releasing scammers(maybe including you) are selling it. So many renamed this bot but they cant remove my name.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.