What's new

what is next step for your trading career if your trade's good

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Abmo

What is the next step for your trading career, if your have a good trading history for a year or more?
More specifically, how to get more capital to trade?

1. find more money, to fund your own account?
  2. find a firm that is hiring traders?
  3. find a firm that is willing to give your more capital to trade?

That is my case too. Some friends trades have been applying in funding companies, but you have to be careful with the rules of some of them are usually very strict. But I have heard that some are doing well. I would say that for those who cannot, a funding company is a good option.

Funding companies? Are those different from investment companies?
Yes, in this case you manage your account and it is your results that you will have. They give you a certain amount of money to trade under certain rules of maximum DD, TP and losses ... Your system must ensure that you can meet the goals so that you can maintain the funding of the account. If you are interested, you can investigate FTMO (example video:
), in that company there are several of my friends and they are doing very well (I still do not have the level hehe)

The first step is to be with a good broker, as there are too many scamming companies. And then comes having a good strategy, as this is all how one is able to gain good and consistent amount.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.