What's new

Suggestion What traders should do to overcome psychological stress

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Ashar

Traders, i think most of those who are in the industry loose all the markets money because of greed.. one may out the target as 40 pips and stop loss as 30 pips and the trade may begin to go in the predicted direction 20 pips . Then the trader instead of just closing the trade , he leaves it open and hopes for more pips .. after some time he realises he is closing the trade with negative 10 pips... so these actions keep on repeting themselves and finally people loose all their funds

Act as a computer not human. Set SL and TP then go out. If you have get profit but the price still goes up, do not regret for low TP. If you regret, it will affect the next decisions, which may lead to your bigger loss. Never let emotions control you.

I believe the biggest key to avoiding stress is to come up with how much you are willing to lose per trade (usually 1-3% of your account size) then set it and forget it. If the trade does go against you you had already planned to lose that amount anyway.

Should always have a strategy before entering a trade (set stop loss and take profit). Should also have a set win or loss amount for the day so if you exceed to quit. This will help prevent revenge trading if you are losing

Traders, i think most of those who are in the industry loose all the markets money because of greed.. one may out the target as 40 pips and stop loss as 30 pips and the trade may begin to go in the predicted direction 20 pips . Then the trader instead of just closing the trade , he leaves it open and hopes for more pips .. after some time he realises he is closing the trade with negative 10 pips... so these actions keep on repeting themselves and finally people loose all their funds
Yes Ok hand

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.