What's new

Which prop firm to you prefer?

catchpips

It seems like all the traders now are joining prop firms, using EAs to pass the evaluation phase, then blow their accounts after they go live because they don't really know how to trade or use the right leverage. They overleverage because they have a bigger account size. But having a $200,000 account and max daily loss is $10,000 is equivalent to having a $10,000 account. So should't you be trading like you have a $10,000 account to be safe?

This youtuber called IMantrading recommends TradeDay. I recommend you check out his channel to see why. It seems to be the best option out there due to the less strict drawdown requirements.

This youtuber called IMantrading recommends TradeDay. I recommend you check out his channel to see why. It seems to be the best option out there due to the less strict drawdown requirements.
It would be nice if you included the fact that they are for Futures only.
Trading of Stocks, Options, Forex, Cryptocurrency, and CFDs are not permitted nor available in our program or platforms.

I looked at a lot of prop firms and how they calculate drawdown, fees involved, etc. Based on having some add-ons that can be purchased (or free in a promotion) that enable increasing the loss amount , no stoploss needed, losing the account only if the fixed balance limit is met, no time limit, and instant funded account available, I went with FTUK with a commission account. 8cap is the broker, and during London and US sessions, I rarely see a spread of even 1 pip. It is usually around 2-3 points. And a lot of my exit fills are with POSITIVE slippage. It is very rare that I see negative slippage.

I looked at a lot of prop firms and how they calculate drawdown, fees involved, etc. Based on having some add-ons that can be purchased (or free in a promotion) that enable increasing the loss amount , no stoploss needed, losing the account only if the fixed balance limit is met, no time limit, and instant funded account available, I went with FTUK with a commission account. 8cap is the broker, and during London and US sessions, I rarely see a spread of even 1 pip. It is usually around 2-3 points. And a lot of my exit fills are with POSITIVE slippage. It is very rare that I see negative slippage.

Hi regit, I'm just wondering if you're the same guy from Forex-station? If so then I'm sure you're aware that we've both been banned from there. I've emailed my grievance to the admin, but I doubt anything positive will come of it.

If you're just someone else with the same username then sorry to have bothered you! :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.