What's new

Which Technical indicator is the best?

Theoneandonly

Trading indicators
  1. Moving average (MA)
  2. Exponential moving average (EMA)
  3. Stochastic oscillator
  4. Moving average convergence divergence (MACD)
  5. Bollinger bands
  6. Relative strength index (RSI)
  7. Fibonacci retracement
  8. Ichimoku cloud
  9. Standard deviation
  10. Average directional index

use 3 indicators stoch mac d and RSI to will let you see the divergence and help with the entry looking at 4hr then enter on the 1hr

I would say it's the Moving-Average Convergence/Divergence line or MACD because they are probably commonly used technical indicator.

For me, It's the Moving average indicator because it's a trend indicator, and it shows the average value of a price chosen over a period of time.

Trading indicators
  1. Moving average (MA)
  2. Exponential moving average (EMA)
  3. Stochastic oscillator
  4. Moving average convergence divergence (MACD)
  5. Bollinger bands
  6. Relative strength index (RSI)
  7. Fibonacci retracement
  8. Ichimoku cloud
  9. Standard deviation
  10. Average directional index
I always wondered since there are so many indicators

I think lucky number 7 is the best. Fibonacci retracement is used by many traders. So I like to trade using this indicator. This indicator has been able to bring me a lot of profit.

Last edited by a moderator:
True, it is a pretty useful analytical tool. Pretty accurate too, most of the time at least.
I think the moving average is a very good strategy but I don't trade looking at indicators. Because if I trade by looking at the indicator, it seems like a lot of trouble for me. So I never analyze indicators but Proper indicators will help me a lot to make a profit.

Since I'm a beginner, would like your reviews on which of the indicators should a beginner use for live trading with EURUSD currency pair?

I think the moving average is a much better strategy. The strategy with which I can make a consistent profit. As a trader, I think I should use a strategy that will keep my combination good. brokers have given me a lot of ideas about this strategy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres no magic wand when it comes to indicators, you have to know price action and be able to read candlestick, Have you read Candlestick Bible?

Copy trade is interesting but don't forget about swap. Swap is the differential interest rate applicable in each country whose currency is traded in the forex market. Swaps are only accepted by traders from overnight stays (broker server time) and will be determined based on whether the positions opened by the trader include long positions or short positions. Swap usually annoying traders, so I recommend you to Trade with FreshForex. Open an Account and choose the free swap account and your trade will not be charge for swap anymore. Swap Free account is available on FreshForex broker

As my opinion 2 and 3 and Stochastic is the best to take trade and do analysis.With the help of swing high and swing low MA will give the trend and stochastic will give the trigger point to take a trade and set take profit and stop loss.The the simple method for simple profit.

I largely use Bollinger Bands and various MAs and that is about it, I don't really feel the need for others.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.