What's new

Which Technical indicator is the best?

Indicators help us to get a better view of the market, but they do not guarantee how the market will behave. Besides that, it depends how useful an indicator can be depending on your trading strategy.

To be honest, there is no such thing as a best indicator. It is all about the wisdom and knowing how and when to use it :)

RSI by itself is probably the ultimate indicator if used correctly. Add some Fibonacci extensions and retracements.

It depends on the style of your trading. Technical indicators are based on the fact that price patterns repeat themselves and can thus be used for both day trading and longer-term trading. RSI and Moving Average are used for trend trading and are considered as being very good.

I like the Relative Strength Index the most. It can be used with Moving averages or Stochastic Oscillator to analyze the current price relative to the price range over a number of periods.

A dependable forex indicator does not exist. You can use a few indicators to generate signals, but you must keep your emotions in check and trade with good risk management. There is no indicator that will get you 100% of the trades right. If you opt to trade utilizing indicators, remember to do your own research and back-test them to see how profitable they have been in the past.

To be honest, no indicator is 100% accurate. We use them to speculate the market movement in the short-term. You can use indicators of your preference which you know. It is recommended to use more than one technical indicator to increase the probability of the trade.

I'd say MA/EMA would be the best. I like the vwap but you can easily use a MA to get about the same results. Easy for trend following and trend directional trades

Fibonacci levels, Moving averages, Bollinger bands, RSI and many more. Technical indicators are quite helpful to decide the entry and exit points. Price action is the core concept for me and that works well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.