What's new

20 pip day trading strategy

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes
We are just displaying bdprofit.com publicly available data & statistics for .... or (2) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited, ...

Here is my robot --> bdprofit.com △ No Martingale - No Hedging △ SL - TP ... 2. 1. $1,000 Balance Turning into $12,775 in 5 Month Only! Here is my robot ...

Jan 18, 2018 - Results and performance of BD Profit #2. Discuss, review, analyze and learn about BD Profit #2.

Blessing EA Major Features Works on multiple pairs. Multiple Entry Control Features (3888 entry types) BUY/SELL trade entries or STOP/LIMIT trade entries

For the people who are not familiar with Blessing idea , it is an EA which works based on grid and martingale ... blessing_2_v5.2.mq4 25 kb.

This EA is dedicated to Mike McKeough, a member of the Blessing |. //| Development Group, who passed away on Saturday, 31st July 2010. |.

We Provide The Best Settings, Template Files And The Detail User Manual. You Can Use It Directly In The Real Accounts. Automatic Trading Robot. The Best Default Setting. 24/7 Quick Support. Any Timeframe Any Pair. The Robot Easy To Install. Profitable Trading Robot.

We Provide The Best Settings, Template Files And The Detail User Manual. You Can Use It Directly In The Real Accounts. Automatic Trading Robot. The Best Default Setting. 24/7 Quick Support. Any Timeframe Any Pair. The Robot Easy To Install. Profitable Trading Robot.

I have attached an mq4 but not sure of what setting to use. Please... ... I think 1hr timeframe best for blessing EA and UJ pair. praful_patat, 08 ...

t analyses all the forex price data to find the best entry point and the best exit point. It can close the bad orders as early as possible before the price hit the Stop Loss line. No Martingale No Grid.

We’re Always Here To Help You With Anything You Need Along The Way. State of The Art. Forex Trading Robot. MT4 Expert Advisor. Trading Real Results.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.