What's new

1000 Pip Climber System

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

AmsMotion

Hye Guys,

Is there anyone have used the 1000 Pip Climber System before? Mind to share the feedback since I am interested to buy this EA but found a few comments from Pilot Trust that are mixed with good & bad comments.

Thanks for the sharing..

Hey there, I am not too sure about how it performs but here you go maybe you can let me know how it performs instead of buying it, hope it works
Thanks for the sharing, i already purchased it. Still ongoing test it, just got 17 trade since i start on this month. Currently the performance win-lose still 50-50 ratio. Need to collect 30set of open trade before i can summarize the performance

Hey there, I am not too sure about how it performs but here you go maybe you can let me know how it performs instead of buying it, hope it works

Thank you for posting this. I'm new to forex and I've heard good things about this one. I'm gong to test it in paper trades for a while and see how it does, thanks!

hanks for the sharing, i already purchased it. Still ongoing test it, just got 17 trade since i start on this month. Currently the performance win-lose still 50-50 ratio. Need to collect 30set of open trade before i can summarize the performance

Hye Guys,

Is there anyone have used the 1000 Pip Climber System before? Mind to share the feedback since I am interested to buy this EA but found a few comments from Pilot Trust that are mixed with good & bad comments.

Thanks for the sharing..
1000 pips up, 1000 pips down if you follow strict rules you can expect to be somewhere near breakeven in 1 month of trading.

Very interesting, we need proof of profit. And then the stars are worth 5, and there is no confirmation (I am also waiting for the results with everyone

Thanks for sharing, as the name implies. Don’t hope for miracles. Looks like you can’t make too much losses and can’t make profits either

Hye Guys,

Thanks for the sharing..
i havent tried it but just a heads up if you google the ea and include this forum name in your search it is here to be downloaded free

It doesn't work for me the 1000 Pip Climber System.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.