What's new

Profitable EA EA criket scalper 2012 start from $1000 & 1 month later = $3....

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes
Is it martiangle style ? Anyone already tried in BT or even Real? Pls share and grow together
Just started testing. Yes it is definitely using Martingale method. I think this EA could be very risky. Will see what happen next. Have fun with your demo accounts testing everyone and as long as you are not on any live account, it's completely risk-free. Happy testing everyone. Have fun, take care and God bless.

hello, everybody, I will share my ea. is the best & is very good. :love:
Thanks for sharing. Would appreciate if you could help provide some more info with us such as the following:
1. Account balance
2. Leverage
2. Time frame
4. Lot size
5. Any other settings or info that you would like to share with us.

Thanks and hope to hear from you again soon. God bless.

hello, everybody, I will share my ea. is the best & is very good. :love:

Do you have mq4 file if so then pls share with us.
I am testing this EA which is still good but need some modification thats why need mq4 file.

Thanks,
--

Last edited:
Dear all,
I have just started a demo account testing yesterday and here are my settings used (for your info only) as follow:
Deposit: $100
Leverage: 1:1000
Time Frame: M5
Currency pair: GBPUSD
Settings:
Lot 0.01
The rest of the settings remain as default.

I think this lot size of 0.01 used for $100 account is just too risky. in my opinion this account is pretty much ready to be blown up very soon. I think 0.01 lot should be used for a minimum of $1000 account or more would be much safer.
One thing for sure is that it is definitely using Martingale strategy which is super risky. Therefore try not to use a large lot size or else when market starts to turn against you, the EA will start placing more trades with larger and larger lot sizes that will eventually get your account blown up easily in no time.

I have also attached two screenshots below for your further info. Okay that's all for now. Wish you guys all the best in your own testing. Take care and God bless. Bye.
Criket Scalper (MT4 record).jpgCriket Scalper (My Fxbook).jpg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.