What's new

Profitable EA ReDragon v1.03 + set 1000% in week MT5

3.00 star(s) 37 Votes
Yes I have tested this preset in the past and sadly speaking it is just too risky, yes you could earn 100% profit in just one single day. The bad news is, it could easily blow up your account in 1 or 2 days! Simple as that. Minimum deposit for using this EA (for your best safety) is either $10000 or $100 using a cent account. As for the settings, no comments to share yet as I'm also in the midst of finding better settings for this EA. Wish you all the best. Take care and God bless.

thanks for the info.. i think this is more for big risk takers only

I also test the EA.. but I saw in other website in Indonesia Language got someone have 13 set file for red dragon MT5 need to pay. Is cheap but I dunno how to how to read the language:(
Well, I think maybe just try use "Google translate" (copy, paste and translate) and maybe it could possibly provide some help with the overall content. However, honestly speaking, I wouldn't advise or recommend you to purchase any of the set files for they may be just another ordinary guy just trying to earn some "quick and easy cash" but the set files may not really work well (or won't even work at all) for you. My suggestion for you is to simply test out different settings (by changing some of the parameters as you wish to at 0 cost, maybe just treat it as a personal learning journey, I'm sure you would learn a lot through going all these steps) and find one strategy that suits you the best. Anyway, these are only my personal suggestions for you. In the end of the day, it's entirely your own freewill choice to decide what you prefer. If you still think that you could trust the guy you saw online, by all means go ahead with what suits you the best. But as for me, I simply won't trust these guys at all. And also just for your info only, I have also seen some of these guys on YouTube (from Indonesia too I think when judging from the accents he spoke) that claimed he knows a lot about EA and also selling them too, yet many of these EA were supposed to be 100% free to get from some websites or telegram groups. So no I don't trust them at all. Just imagine this, if they could really earn a lot from the EA or the set files, do you think they would be selling it to you at a "super" cheap price? Well, Logically and personally I don't think any of that sounds right to me. Anyway, enough of my opinions shared. Hope that helps. Wish you all the best in your findings. Whatever you do, just try to be safe and keep safe at all times. Take care and God bless:)

thanks for the info.. i think this is more for big risk takers only
You're welcome. Ya, well actually I think not only for big risk takers but rather "gamblers" who aim to become millionaires in one night and lose it all the next day. That's how gambling business works. The average gamblers always lose everything in the end. :confused:

Is there anyone who has an English version of the RedDragon EA MT5!?
There is no such thing as an English version of this EA. It's all in Russian only. If you can find one in English, then it's either a fake copy or you have created your own English version. Simple as that.

I'm interested too. I will test it at demo. What is mimimum balance to start with?
You can start minimum with even $10 or $100 but you must use a CENT account for your best safety. If you have $1000 or more then maybe you could start using a standard account. I think the key is finding the right settings that could possibly keep you safe and profitable. So far I haven't found one that works safe and profitable. It's either profitable but not safe or safe but not profitable. One thing for sure is the set file provided in this thread or forum is surely gonna get you killed pretty quick for sure. Yes, you would see a huge profit in just one day which could easily double your account balance. But the bad news is you could easily blow up your account the next day if the market suddenly turn against you. Simple as that. In short, DO NOT have the mindset of "GET RICH QUICK" or else you will not survive for long. Learn to manage your risks by all means or else your profits could be all gone just like that. Wish you guys all the best in your tests. Whatever you do, think of risk management first and not profits first. Take care guys and God bless.

Hi!
This EA from russian forum. No limit. Intended for the acceleration of deposit
Set file for the acceleration of deposit of 1000% in a week

An adviser uses in the strategy two-sided martingale, hedging. Intended for the accounts of type of Hedge Metatrader 5 Disconnected filters of RSI and DeMarker Protecting from drawdown Notification about drawdawn by pop-up notification and on e - mail Stop of trade (or re-executing with closing of all positions) for the achievement of set профита in % from a depot with notification on e are the mail buttons on the graphic arts (work in the tester of strategies) of CLOSE PROFIT, CLOSE ALL, START TRADE for a management by trade 5 logical disconnected modules of trading with the individual tuning - in fact 5 advisers in one Every module can be influenced to trade only on a purchase, only on a sale or both directions. For example, it is possible to allow adviser on a trend downward, that beat in a sale large plumb lines, and in a purchase less + 3th block in both sides conservative tuning the Informative panel on graphic arts it is
You should also post proof of profitability

You should also post proof of profitability
Agreed. So far no proof was given by the thread owner that this set file worked well. Well, to be honest, I myself have tested this set file in the past and to me I don't believe that it would be sustainable in the long run as you could possibly double your account in just one day but blow it up the next day or any moment which actually happened to my demo account testing. As the result, I have also shared my concerns in this channel and warned others of how risky this set file could be. Therefore, I would certainly not encourage or recommend anyone to try it on any live account at all. Having said however, there is no harm to test it on demo accounts and see for yourself how it works and see if you could tweak the settings and make them work well for you. If anyone managed to make any settings work well, kindly share with all of us here. Wish you all the best and take care everyone, God bless.

Hi!
This EA from russian forum. No limit. Intended for the acceleration of deposit
Set file for the acceleration of deposit of 1000% in a week

An adviser uses in the strategy two-sided martingale, hedging. Intended for the accounts of type of Hedge Metatrader 5 Disconnected filters of RSI and DeMarker Protecting from drawdown Notification about drawdawn by pop-up notification and on e - mail Stop of trade (or re-executing with closing of all positions) for the achievement of set профита in % from a depot with notification on e are the mail buttons on the graphic arts (work in the tester of strategies) of CLOSE PROFIT, CLOSE ALL, START TRADE for a management by trade 5 logical disconnected modules of trading with the individual tuning - in fact 5 advisers in one Every module can be influenced to trade only on a purchase, only on a sale or both directions. For example, it is possible to allow adviser on a trend downward, that beat in a sale large plumb lines, and in a purchase less + 3th block in both sides conservative tuning the Informative panel on graphic arts it is

This EA is profitable but DD is high so need good setfile.
Whereas, problem is russian language of the input tab. If someone from Russia then pls translate it into English

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.